Anniversary Planning Video Library
Case Studies Presented by Milestone Masters
Corporate I Higher-Education I Non-Profit
Learning best practices and pitfalls to avoid is the essential first step. The value of what you learn cannot be overstated. While every anniversary is unique, there are many common threads to the planning.
No Need to Reinvent the Wheel!
Milestone Masters™ Understand Your Challenges and Opportunities, Inside and Out.
What you learn will optimize outcomes and save you time, money, and stress.
25 in-depth anniversary planning videos and ppt documents. This is the only resource available to answers all your questions!
Presented by senior communications, marketing and brand executives who led complex year-long award-winning campaigns for the most notable organizations.
Planning framework and guiding principles are transferable to organizations of all sizes and industry sectors.
Accelerate alignment with cross-functional leaders by giving the entire planning team access to the library.
Watch 25 in-depth planning videos & download presentation slides
Co-Chair, 150 Anniversary
University of Nebraska
Chief of Staff, Bicentennial Dir.
Global Brand, Alignment
and Ops Leader Deloitte
Director, Brand and Marketing
Green Bay Packers
Vice President | Internal Communications
Dir. Heritage Comm
100th Anniversary of iconic bottle
125th Anniversary of Coca-Cola
VP Global Brand
Robin C. Rotenberg
Chief Comm. Officer
BASF 150th Anniversary
National Park Foundation Centennial
VP Global Brand
Citi 200th Anniversary
Steelcase 100th Anniversary
Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary
VP Global Brand, Cargill
Milestone Master, Anniversary University
Saint-Gobain 350th Anniversary
Digital Content & Production Mgr.
Intel 50th Anniversary
Daniel J. Hasler
Purdue Univ. 150th Anniversary
San Diego Zoo Centennial
Chief Communications Officer
Stanley Black & Decker
Ex. Dir. Bicentennial
University of Virginia Bicentennial
Mary Beth Pate
Exec. Dir., Marketing &
Heritage Brand Mgr. and Archivist
Ford Motor Company
Assoc, Vice Chancellor, University Relations
University of Arkansas
Kevin Bishop, led IBM Centennial
New York Life 175th Anniversary
Avnet 100th Anniversary
Preview Speaker Insights
Common Questions Answered by Milestone Masters
- When to start, how much time will it take, and what’s the planning cycle?
- How to establish the organizing structure and get leadership buy in?
- How to measure the impact of the campaign?
- What are some of the leading-edge creative ideas for tactics and activities?
- How to create a successful campaign with limited staff and budget?
- How to tie anniversary into existing business objectives?
- What are the lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid?
- How to engage traditional and social media?
- What are the best ways to mine history for content and storytelling?
- How to uncover its’ purpose and use it as a pillar of the campaign?
- How to empower regions to celebrate in a consistent yet locally relevant way?