Anniversary Planning Video Library
Case Studies Presented by Milestone Masters
Corporation I Higher-Education I Non-Profit
Note: The following videos added shortly: Deloitte, Ameriprise, Indiana University, Green Bay Packers, University of Nebraska
Learning best practices and pitfalls to avoid is the essential first step. The value of what you learn cannot be overstated.
While every anniversary is unique, there are many common threads to the planning.
No Need to Reinvent the Wheel!
Milestone Masters™ Understand the Challenges and Opportunities, Inside and Out.
What you learn will optimize outcomes and will save you time, money and stress.
16 in-depth anniversary planning videos and documents. The only resource available to answers all your questions!
Presented by senior communications, marketing and brand executives who led complex year-long award-winning campaigns for some of the most notable organizations.
Planning framework and guiding principles are transferable to organizations of all sizes and industry sectors.
Accelerate alignment with cross-functional leaders by giving the entire team access to the library.
If you’re wondering how and when to begin planning, you’re not alone. For 90% of executives this is uncharted territory, and most are perplexed with how to begin. read common questions
- $450 single user
- $650 up to 3 users same org.
Note: Complimentary access to the Video Library for paid attendees of
The Anniversary Forum '21
Note: Membership limited to organizations coming upon an anniversary.
Watch in-depth planning videos
Download planning documents
Former, Dir., Heritage Comm
100th Anniversary of iconic bottle
125th Anniversary of Coca-Cola
Former, VP Global Brand
Citi 200th Anniversary
Former, VP Global Brand
Former, VP Communications
Steelcase 100th Anniversary
Robin C. Rotenberg
Former, Chief Comm. Officer
BASF 150th Anniversary
Chief Marketing Officer
Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary
Former, SVP Marketing
National Park Foundation Centennial
VP Global Brand
Cargill 150th Anniversary
Saint-Gobain 350th Anniversary
Digital Content & Production Mgr.
Intel 50th Anniversary
Daniel J. Hasler
Former, EVP Comms.
Purdue Univ. 150th Anniversary
San Diego Zoo Centennial
Chief Communications Officer
Stanley Black & Decker
Former Ex. Dir. Bicentennial
University of Virginia Bicentennial
Kevin Bishop, led IBM Centennial
New York Life 175th Anniversary
Avnet 100th Anniversary
Preview Speaker Insights
Common Questions Answered by Milestone Masters
- When to start, how much time will it take, and what’s the planning cycle?
- How to establish the organizing structure and get leadership buy in?
- How to measure the impact of the campaign?
- What are some of the leading-edge creative ideas for tactics and activities?
- How to create a successful campaign with limited staff and budget?
- How to tie anniversary into existing business objectives?
- What are the lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid?
- How to engage traditional and social media?
- What are the best ways to mine history for content and storytelling?
- How to uncover its’ purpose and use it as a pillar of the campaign?
- How to empower regions to celebrate in a consistent yet locally relevant way?